I've been working on these chairs off and on for over a year now, I think? I can't even remember. I do some work on them and then have another more pressing project come up and forget about them for a bit. Art shows, puppy training, commission work, sick kiddo...they were neglected until recently when I finally got some momentum to finish them.
I took them apart and quickly realized they would need all new stuffing as the original foam had turned to dust. Once I figured out the right amount of foam to batting ratio, I thought I would cover them in a light gray/tan wool. I clearly changed my mind and went with another Pendleton classic. Matching up patterns and seams on curved backs, arms and seats was not as easy as most other chairs I've done, and so as these are my first of this type, they have some small patterning flaws. I don't care. I love them and they are so comfortable. So, this pair will stay with me, or someone close to me who will accept their small flaws and love them anyway. I was the student on this one. Hopefully, I will have learned a few things for the next pair of these that come my way.